Jun 16, 2008

Summer is here






Well, from now on I'll also write comments in English and Spanish, I'm not going to translate the others cause I'm too much useless to do that xD

Well, I've drawn those two cause this weekend I've been suffering terribly high temperatures due the approximation of Spanish summer, hope you'll enjoy both draws as much as I liked doing them ^o^

First one is just a big boobies girl (came from nowhere)

The other is Louise (from Zero no Tsukaima).

Please, write a comment if you want ^o^

------

Bueno, estos dos dibujitos los hice este fin de semana mientras sufria las horripilantes temperaturas del veranito peninsular (si ahora pica de esa forma no quiero ni saber lo que sufriré en agosto T_T)

Bueno, solo añadir que la primera imágen corresponde a un dibujo de una chica simplemente... "bien dotada" xDDDD

La segunda sí que ya corresponde a Louise de Zero no Tsukaima ^o^

¿Comentarios?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a possibility that you traced the girl in bikini?

Anonymous said...

Is there a possibility that you traced the girl in bikini?

Jaide1004 said...

No me gusta presumir mi ingles fenomenal jojojo (^0^)…(¬¬), como sea… en mi madre lengua.
Me ha gustado la chica sexy, bien dotada u pues la imagen de Louise, no la visualizo. Así que mi voto para la chica bien dotadota (*0*)

f3R said...

nanuchan me encantan tus dibujitos pero porfavor pon más