Apr 8, 2010

Megurine Luka & Miku Hatsune えっちい









Hi there fellows, here I'm again with 5 new fan arts all of those who had been following this blog will notice this is the first time I draw a 100% hentai pic xDDDD

Well, after all, it's just another anime genre xDDDDDD

The two characters that appear are Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku (as title says and hope they look like them -.-' ) those where a serie of draws somebody asked me to do, in theory it was just a Megurine Luka gallery but I preferred to ad some yuri action xDDDD

Hope you enjoy that

See you

2 comments:

ChitoZ said...

O3O Orales que cachondes XD A hora si que me sorprendiste. Pero la verdad están bien los dibujos.
Los senos de la primera te quedaron muy bien.
No estoy acostumbrada a ver que dibujes Hentai. Pero seguro que me acostumbro.
Saludos que estés muy bien.
Que bueno que a más gente le guste tu trabajo. Cuídate mucho :D

Wizard Of Darkness said...

wow, me quedo con todas, estan bastante bien, has pensado en ponerles color con photo shop? o algun programa sencillo para diseño?